Under the theme of “strategies, stakeholders, success factors” the SBE16 conference in Hamburg covers a range of topics relevant for the future of a more sustainable built environment, both on a global and on a regional level but also on building and product level.
- Strategies and frameworks for sustainable urban development and construction
- Sustainable neighbourhood and urban development – concepts and cases
- Project development
- Methods and tools for sustainability in the building sector
- Research on material and product innovation
- Professional education: Design for sustainability
In addition to the conference programme different excursions and trips to a number of best-practice buildings and urban-planning concepts in Hamburg metropolitan region will be offered.