Milano SBE 19
We are delighted to announce the Sustainable Built Environment (SBE) Regional Conference 2019 as a platform for sharing research and innovation between researchers and practitioners of the construction sector. The focus relies on Resilient Built Environment for Sustainable Mediterranean Countries.
We welcome contributions within the following key topics:
1) Environmental issues relevant to the Mediterranean region and adopted policies, programs regulations and standards within the regional context
2) Resource efficiency at the building, district
3) Innovation in materials, products
4) Environmentally efficient materials and products and
5) Methods, tools
6) Renovation and performance upgrading of the built environment
7) Integration of renewable energy at building and small urban area scales
8) Issues related to zero and nearly-zero operating and lifecycle emission performance
9) Cost, financing
10) Training and education to promote
11) ICT for a Sustainable process management
more information soon.