Temuco SBE 19
Universidad Católica de Temuco, Chile is delighted to announce the upcoming SBE19 Temuco conference titled “Sustainable built: Urban planning, global problems, local policies”, which will be held at the University’s facilities from the 16th to the 18th of October 2019.
We expect to receive contributions in the different topics described below:
- Climate Change and the built environment
- Cultural Sustainability
- Public Spaces and Life Quality/Case studies
- A Sustainable Approach to Landscape and Infrastructure
- Public Policies Towards Sustainability
- Circular Economy and Resource Management
- Environmentally Efficient Building Materials and Products/ Case studies
- Renewable Energies and Clean Energy / Energy Qualification and Certification /Case studies
- Education for Sustainable Development
The purpose of this event is to bring together environment,
The main aim of the conference is to allow participants to increase their knowledge and skills on
April 30th, 2019: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
June 15th, 2019: ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION
August 15th, 2019: FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE
October 1st, 2019: Registration deadline
We look forward to meeting you in Temuco, we are sure that your participation will make of this event unique as well as provide an enormous contribution.
For further information please contact: email@example.com
more information soon.