Calabria Region and iiSBE Italia are pleased to announce the SBE19 Scilla conference that will be held on May 16-17 2019 in Scilla, Italy. The conference will be held under auspices of international conveners UN Environment, CIB, iiSBE, FIDIC and belongs to the Sustainable Built Environment regional conference series leading towards World Sustainable Built Environment conference WSBE20 in Gothenburg, 2020.
The objective of SBE19 Scilla is focused on policies, programs and action plans targeted to improve the sustainability of the built environment.
The conference will address policies at all levels, from EU to cities. Attention will be given to the integration of assessment systems in policies and in the decision-making processes of public authorities.
Information on the conference, including the preliminary program, can be found on the website www.sbe19scilla.org
– Assessment methods and tools at neighbourhood, city and territorial scale;
– Policies, programs, regulations and standards;
– Cost, financing and taxation approaches for high performance;
– Economic and social externalities;
– Training and education to promote adoption of sustainable approaches;
– Sustainable neighbourhoods and cities: case studies;
– Building design and operation in warm climates.
Abstracts of 150-250 words in English shall be submitted electronically using conference system available at https://www.conftool.org/sbe19scilla/ by December 15 2018.
All papers accepted by the Scientific Committee and presented at the Conference in oral or poster form will be published in electronic proceedings with ISBN and abstracts will be published in printed book of abstracts. All published papers are going to be submitted for indexing.
– 31 October 2018 – Call for abstracts opens
– 15 December 2018 – Abstracts reception deadline
– 15 January 2019 – Abstracts acceptance response
– 15 February 2019 – Full papers submission
– 15 March 2019 – Result of papers
– 15 April 2019 – Reviewed papers submission
Organizing Committee: email@example.com
Scientific Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific Committee Chair