Held every 3 years, World Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2017 Hong Kong (WSBE17 Hong Kong) is the world conference of the 2015-2017 cycle of the distinguished SBE Conference Series, and this is the second time the world conference is held in Asia after Tokyo in 2005. The Conference will offer a truly inclusive platform for participants to share leading knowledge and exploring new solutions for creating a greener world.
WSBE17 Hong Kong – International Youth Competition invites strategic ideas, projects and action plans that best capture the spirits and ethos of the Conference theme “Transforming Our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration: Putting Ideas into Action”, and cover one or more of its four key areas:
- Sustainable Neighbourhood
- Deep Building Renovation
- High-performance Building
- Community Empowerment
- Age: 30 or below
- Multidisciplinary teams up to 8 Each team must consist of:
- At least 2 full-time tertiary students studying in sustainable built environment-related disciplines, e.g. Architecture/ Engineering/ Green Building Studies/ Building Technology/ Urban Planning and Design/ Landscape/ Surveying, etc., AND
- At least 2 members from other subjects such as natural sciences, sciences, social sciences, economics, etc.
- Each team can invite 1 consultant as team counsel
- Cash prize of HK$10,000
- 2 Full Conference tickets
- Special award presented by the jury
- Display of entry in WSBE17 Hong Kong Exhibition (5-7 Jun 2017)
Shortlisted entries will be presented to a team of renowned international jurors. The winning entries will also gain global exposure and have a chance to get displayed to over top-notch industry experts, policy makers, academia in WSBE17 Hong Kong Conference and Exhibition.
Don’t miss the chance to present your brilliant ideas at one of the world’s most influential sustainable build environment conferences!
Submission Deadline: 21 Dec 2016
Click here to enter the competition website for further details